Friday 2 April 2010


sorry.
LET ME JUST SAY TODAY IS A UNSUCCESSFUL DAY
IN THINGS I WANTED TO ACHIEVE
i even wrote it down in my note book
since i get so easily distracted
so i wrote of things i wanted to buy
i desperately need art equipments and fabrics omg.
althoooooooo i did find this beautiful notebook in charity shop for 99p wooo bargain.
then somehowwwww I DUNNO HOOOW my mum managed to find me in this town even though i always go to these wierd stores and i always try to avoid as much people as possible so clearly my mum stalks me. I KNEW IT. anyway i then just followed her cause walking alone made me sad as it was good fri and all the kids were out with their homies while i was all alone and i wore really short shorts so my mum laughd at me but plz short shorts are in style :P but the rain didnt help she said "auh testai launu parcha esto weather ma" and i replied haii sachi i must be psychic m so well prepared" the mother daughter bonds tht hold us close its invisible but i see it. oh yea..