Monday 8 August 2011


Blud
its so good when the drum starts woow

this song reminds me of my days in lond when me n my fren sat in our one shared room doing artwrk listening to this sng it was because of her i fell in love with this song thanx dearx



OLD PINE from Astray Films on Vimeo.

DARK SIDE OF THE LENS from Astray Films on Vimeo.

this last one woow it makes me want to learn photography film!!! i want to run around with a camera in my hands searching for that something special ,a chance a moment the ligt of the spectrum ,, really appreciate what we have where we are the magic of life.its so beautiful the quality the shot its like the depth each crook and corner of the sea i hope i dont sound so corny but earth is so beautiful!! :) okay enjoy the music


Interval II from Suki Chan on Vimeo.


and i loved her piece aswell in the saatchi tv show its so beautifull!!