Tuesday 6 September 2011




i seriously love the way japanese people style themselves some are from the designers but even the people they are soo bold and brave they have really good skills in layering it really inspires me seeing them i also really want to open my own little shop maybe work with few creative friends to make different things random things, clothes accesories bits and bob, stuff i would likee myself and hope that others do too, i think there are quite a big market for artsy stuff these days so it would be really cool to make something others would appreciate, i dunno but i am really excited by this prospect and am slowly contemplating on my idea first i will need to earn some money :D and i really want to live back in dalston again it makes me feel really creative living there so m house hunting aswell hehe wish me luck!:)