Wednesday 12 May 2010


OKAY I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE.

mind my language but this movie is genious is beautiful waaa.i want to be enid. played by thora birch the american beauty star i find her soo preety u know. she is so prestine so white and so beautiful aw and in this movie omg her style is soo nerdy i love how she keeps changing her glasses and her outfits they are soo adorable omg i dunno if nerd is gone now but its giving me an itch an itch for nerd fashion lol.. well a difinate fetish for glasses although glasses dont suit me what so ever. cause my face is too big hahaha. but man this is the movie of this year for me.
you can watch ti here in youtube.,
its a must a mussst
:)
i m in a good mood since its like officialy our last day of uni
omg freedom wooo
except for fashion show coming up
and our exhibition
but i finally finished my exhibition space today
but m still making clothes
and my sewing machines like fucked up by the way
so i keep having to travel 30 40 min to pranishas house
but i love her soo i spend half the time speaking to her
still i need to do this
no more slackign off
my mum said to me
all she saw me do this year was watch tv and comp
and its true
i have managed to achieve quite little
i wont lie
i am a lazy whore
yess
so is the whole population.
we are all whores
so lets drink wine and be merry